4R-Kitchen Cabinet performs a free inspection of your existing cabinets, to insure the structure of the boxes/frame is good, or repairable if damaged.
Our expert technician will present the options available, including refinishing with paint or staining of existing faces and doors, refacing with wood or laminate and replacing doors, upgrade hardware, installation of interior convenience options, and addition of cabinets or island if desired.
- All cabinet doors & drawer faces are removed for transport to our local 4R-Kitchen Cabinet shop to be prepared for painting with your choice of Sherwin Williams paints or MinWax stains.
- Cabinet faces are cleaned and prepared to be painted or stained. (This may include washing, light sanding, filling of holes, damage repairs, and masking off to protect countertops/walls/floors)
- While the 4R field crew paints or stains the cabinet faces and side panels, the doors and drawer faces are being painted by our in-shop crew.
- After drying and inspection, original hardware or new replacement rails, hinges, and cabinet door/drawer pulls are mounted.
- Any new interior convenience options, including tiered utensil drawers, drawer boxes, trash slide outs, roll-out shelves, etc., are installed.
- All cabinet doors & drawer faces are mounted and adjusted as needed.
- That’s it, the only thing left is some cleanup and our crew is on their way.