4R-Kitchen Cabinet performs a free inspection of your existing cabinets, to insure the structure of the boxes/frame is good, or repairable if damaged.
Our expert technician will present the options available, including refinishing with paint or staining of existing faces and doors, refacing with wood or laminate and replacing doors, upgrade hardware, installation of interior convenience options, and addition of cabinets or island if desired.
- After confirming measurements, an order is placed for replacement cabinet doors, drawer faces, crown molding, trim, toe kick board, upgraded hardware, and selected cabinet face/side panel materials.
- After receiving all required materials, our 4R-Kitchen Cabinet in-shop crew will finish them with your choice of Sherwin Williams paints or MinWax stains.
- Our local 4R-Kitchen Cabinet field crew will remove old cabinet doors, drawer faces, crown molding, toe kick, and trim.
- Cabinet faces and side panels are cleaned and prepared for application of new facing material. (This may include washing, light sanding, filling of holes, damage repairs, and masking off to protect countertops/walls/floors)
- The 4R field crew applies all cabinet facing, side panels, crown molding, toe kick, trim, and performs any finish touchup required.
- After drying and inspection, original hardware or new replacement rails, hinges, and cabinet door/drawer pulls are mounted.
- Any new interior convenience options like, tiered utensil drawers, drawer boxes, trash slide outs, sliding shelves, etc., are installed.
- The cabinet doors & drawer faces are mounted and adjusted as needed.
- That’s it, the only thing left is some cleanup and our crew is on their way.